Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Simple Hello

I guess it is about time for me to get in touch with my irritating side. The one that noone wants to listen to anymore. The one that is constantly talking about Jack. I think people are sick of hearing about Jack. However, I am not sick of talking about Jack. Or his brother Josh. Josh isn't as exciting as Jack though. Josh goes on his merry way through life. He doesn't bother anyone. He stays away from trouble. He has no health issues like his little brother, except for that heart thing he has, tachycardia(rapid heartbeat), which requires some attention every now and then. He is an easy going individual. Unlike Jack. Jack is the definition of High Maintenance. I am not complaining here. I absolutely know that things could be worse. He just requires much more attention than I anticipated. You see, Jack has food allergies(known as FA from now on). He doesn't have as many as some other children. But he does have some. And they can be doozies. I have to carry a thing called an EpiPen Jr. for him wherever he goes. And I have to take Benadryl and hydrocortisone cream wherever he goes. I have to instruct our friends and family how to use this EpiPen. I have been introduced to an entirely new world. The world of FA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Hi, Sandy. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I had a chance to meet Jack and Josh when you were in St. Louis. :)

Tess

8/17/2005 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home